- The tragedy of 9/11 was the birthplace of my message of Hope and Freedom in the name of Jesus.
- I am God fearing Patriotic American, a Punjabi Christian and Israel Advocate.
- I have watched in horror and disbelief as America has taken a Trip to the Cemetery since 2008 (it was prophetically revealed to me). Video upcoming.
- A Model-turned-Evangelist, I love Israel and America.
- I want to see the glory of America restored, and become a great "Nation under God"
- I stand with President Donald J. Trump for his true message of Hope and his love of freedom as only an American can know.
- I place my prayers behind him as I believe he has proven true to his word that he is following through on his promise to "Make America Great Again"
- We have "Hope" because we are "One Nation Under God" and "In God We Trust" because that phrase was chosen by our forefathers reflecting their honor for God over Mammon/money.
- The word "Hope" is mentioned over 129 times in the Bible. As Gentile nation that owes it's birth and victory of the American Revolution by a Jewish financier Haym Salomon, it is fitting that we place our hope in our Jewish Messiah Jesus.
- Matt 12:21 "In His (Jesus) name the nations will put their Hope"
- Freedom is the most precious gift given by God Almighty to mankind. Americans have more personal liberty, and opportunities than any group of citizens on the face of planet earth. I have heard it said that when one arrives in this country, they can "smell" the freedom. It permeates the very soul of our nation and has driven thousands of brave American men and women to sacrifice their lives to maintain it, and fight to bring it to other nations that don't want it. The words freedom and liberty are mentioned 27 times in the Bible. Indeed it was the hope of freedom which gave birth to the foundation and establishment of this great nation. It's imperative that we put on Sackcloth and Ashes bring back the glory of America.
- The only way to do that is to allow God's Spirit to reign supreme for "2 Cor. 3:17 states "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty"
Hadassah Shabnam LaL (Yudchik)
Official Website of Punjabi Christian Hadassah Shabnam Lal. She is an American Patriot, a U.S. Citizen, an Israel advocate and most importantly a courageous Woman of God who seeks & speaks truth of His Word.